Apply now for September 2017
- Choosing a course
- 5 reasons to study at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Visiting us
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Our facilities
- More information
- Get in touch
- Undergraduate courses
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism in September 2017?
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that we are now the best modern university in London for graduate employment.
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Come to our next open day on 21 June. Book now
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Strong industry links
We enjoy many industrial links and work with over 400 companies and employers worldwide. Chief executives or managing directors of the Ritz, Savoy, Heathrow, Bldvest, IHG and British Airways all support the College. 96% of our graduates are in employment within six months of graduating*.
2. Excellent teaching
We are the number one University in London for student satisfaction**. Our honoraries regularly visit us to work with our aspiring students and carry out demonstrations and talks, and our highly-qualified teaching staff are active industry practitioners and researchers.
3. West London location
We're 30 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport. Our London location offers access to hundreds of international events in the capital every year, such as the London marathon, London Fashion Week, the British Film Festival and the Farnborough International Airshow.
The College and our students continue to win awards and competitions, including the Queen's Anniversary Prize and the Gold Service Scholarship Award. We are one of the top 100 universities in the UK and one of the top 15 in London***.
5. Superb facilities
Superb teaching facilities mean our students learn in industry-standard training kitchens and food laboratories. Students run our award-winning training restaurant, Pillars as well as our casual eatery, Feast. We are also home to the Heathrow Archive.
*Higher Education Statistics Agency, 2016
**National Student Survey, 2016
***The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
Why not book onto one of our campus tours for the opportunity to see the new facilities at our Ealing site. Campus tours take placed most Thursdays at 2pm.
We also run open days where you will have the chance to meet our staff and current students, as well as finding out more about university life. Our next undergraduate open day is on Saturday 25 March 2017.
We offer a range of support to help you fund your course, including:
- the UWL Full time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme: a £3,000 award towards the cost of study, payable over three years
- the Path to Success scholarship: a £4,000 award for students starting a 4-year degree with a foundation year.
You may also be eligible for a grant or loan to help with the cost of your studies. Find out more about help with funding.
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- An award-winning training restaurant and kitchens run by our students
- Home of the Heathrow Archives
- Close proximity to the 'Golden Mile' of businesses including multi-national corporations: the university has close links with industry
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- Help with funding
- Open days and visiting us
- Student life
We look forward to hearing from you!