Legal Practice Course (LPC)
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (also known as the Legal Practice Course or LPC) is an excellent foundation for your professional training as a solicitor.
Feedback from our LPC students shows a high level of student satisfaction.
What we can offer:
- accreditation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) who monitor the course regularly to ensure they conform to professional standards
- tutorial from experienced solicitors who maintain links with legal practice
- close interaction with course tutors thanks to our excellent staff-to-student ratio
- practical, up-to-date course material that prepares you for work in a solicitor’s office
- legal careers workshops specifically designed for LPC students and organised by the University’s Careers and Employment Service
- career support for up to three years after you leave through e-mail alerts of job opportunities and training contracts
- work experience opportunities for all LPC students, including the chance to join our advice clinic - the Community Advice Programme
- free access to CPD legal update courses run by our Professional Development Centre and Middlesex Law Society
- the opportunity for our two highest performing LPC students to receive awards from The Middlesex Law Society
- the chance to study at the top modern London-based Law School according to The Guardian's University Guide 2013
- an attractive West London location surrounded by parks, cafes and restaurants and only a short tube ride away from Central London
- study opportunities for students from all over the world
Find out more about how to apply for the LPC course.