Apply now for September 2017
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the London College of Music in 2017?
London College of Music (LCM) is the largest specialist music and performing arts institution in the UK. We offer an impressive range of innovative courses, respected worldwide and delivered with creativity and passion.
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that we are now the best modern university in London for graduate employment.
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Come to our next open day on 21 June. Book now
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: email@example.com
1. £1m+ investment
in the development of the Paragon Annex Studios, greatly enhancing our existing provision and making LCM’s studio complex one of the largest in the world.
2. LCM Live programme
We offer over 180 events per year for students to attend. These include masterclasses, lunchtime concerts and industry platforms.
3. Excellence in teaching
We are the number one University in London for student satisfaction. (National Student Survey, 2016). 88% of students on our music courses said they 'would recommend their course to others' and the BA (Hons) Music Management course achieved 97% overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2016.
4. High graduate employment
97% of graduates are in employment or further studies within six months of completing their course. Students go on to work with a range of companies in a variety of roles including Sony, Apple, Barbican Centre and Les Miserables.
5. Many industry partners
These include Roland, Opera Holland Park, Coldstream Guards, Ealing and Hounslow Music Services, Apple, Avid, Audient and Native Instruments.
Why not book onto one of our campus tours for the opportunity to see the new facilities at our Ealing site. Campus tours take place most Thursdays at 2pm.
We also run open days where you will have the chance to meet our staff and current students, as well as finding out more about university life. Our next undergraduate open day is on Saturday 25 March 2017.
We offer a range of support to help you fund your course, including:
- the UWL Full time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme: a £3,000 award towards the cost of study, payable over three years
- the Path to Success scholarship: a £4,000 award for students starting a 4-year degree with a foundation year
- BA Live Sound Production Bursary: a £2000 award for students starting the course, full-time, in September 2017.
- LCM Organ Scholarship at St Thomas the Apostle: for undergraduate students, a £2,000 discount (per full-time year) on LCM academic tuition fees.
Home and EU undergraduate students can also apply for loans towards the cost of their tuition fees and living costs. Find out more about help with funding.
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
- Unrivalled music facilities with an extensive complex of studios equipped to a professional specification
- 20 acoustically designed recording studios
- 7 Multi Performance Production Studios
- A number of music practice rooms, each with a piano, and fantastic settings for concerts and recitals
- Two Mac labs 24/7 opening hours
- Actors Centre
- As an authorised Steinway Piano School, we has a extensive range of Steinway pianos including several Grands
- A fully equipped 200 seat black box studio theatre featuring a collapsible racked seating system, extensive modular staging, theatre lighting and concert sound systems.
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- Help with funding
- Open days and visiting us
- Student life.
We look forward to hearing from you!