London College of Music Examinations is an international examinations board offering graded and diploma qualifications in music, drama and communication.
Examinations are held across a large network of exam centres worldwide, and are unique in the graded examinations world in being awarded by a university.
Whether you are a teacher, a student or a parent, click on the links on the left menu to find out more about what we can offer you.
Key features include:
- a wide range of exam levels, catering for candidates of all standards
- an exceptionally large portfolio of subjects
- accreditation by Ofqual
- UCAS points towards university entry at Grades 6-8
- a comprehensive catalogue of supporting publications
Contact us for further information or to be added to our mailing list:
LCM Examinations, University of West London, TC326, St Mary's Road, Ealing, London W5 5RF
Telephone: 020 8231 2364
We look forward to welcoming you to the growing number of satisfied teachers currently using LCM Examinations to encourage and reward their pupils.
- Recordings of electronic keyboard pieces now available
- UK & Ireland: 2014 exam dates and fees
- Drama & Communication syllabus 2014-2017
- New issue of Forte magazine
- Complete ESOL syllabus now available
- New publication - Piano Anthology: Grades 1 & 2
- Clarinet and classical saxophone: new study option
- User guides for online entry
- Jazz studies
- New online entry system: website now live for teacher registrations - eric.uwl.ac.uk
- 2014 exam dates (UK & Ireland)
- Specimen jazz aural tests
- Piano recordings
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news: