Continuing Professional Development
Our CPD courses have been developed in conjunction with our NHS partners and are designed to:
- enhance your knowledge, skills and competencies in specialist areas of practice, to better meet the needs of patients
- enable you to work effectively in changing healthcare services
- assist you to fulfil your career aspirations
Shortlisted for the Student Nursing Times 2017 'Education Provider of the Year - Post-registration'
Courses are flexible, practice-focused and run across the whole academic year (September 16 – August 17), enabling you to fit study around your work and home life commitments. A large majority enable you to ‘build your own qualification’, allowing you to choose modules which are relevant to your practice.
We are passionate about ensuring you have an excellent student experience and understand you may be anxious about studying. You will be well supported by our experienced academics and Lecturer Practitioners, who have an excellent reputation within the sector.
- specialist healthcare courses, which can be standalone or used towards a degree or masters.
- BSc (Hons) Professional Practice (Undergraduate Top-Up degree)
- BSc (Hons) Psychosocial Interventions for Psychosis (THORN Accredited)
- Postgraduate courses - PgCertificate/PgDiploma/Masters Pathways
- Professional Doctorate and MPhil/PhD pathways
- Workforce Planning, Management, Coaching, Motivational Interviewing
- Clinical Study Days
- Bespoke educational study days/courses to meet your organisations needs, delivered on Trust or University premises
- Foundation Degree
You’ll find our CPD courses are extremely competitively priced. If you have studied with us previously e.g. undertaken your pre-registration course at UWL, you may be eligible for a discount when applying for a post-graduate course.
The application process is quick and easy and is now completed online (as is your organisations approval, if your employer is funding your course).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to find out more about what we can offer you or your organisation.
Claire Anderson, Head of Post-Qualifying Education