- No. 1 modern University in London for Nursing, according to the National Student Survey 2017
- 15th in the UK and best in London overall - Guardian League Table 2018
- No. 1 modern London University for student satisfaction*
- Joint No. 1 modern London University for graduate prospects*
We are a major provider of nursing courses in West London and Berkshire accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
The Guardian League Table 2018 recently named our nursing courses number one in the UK for student satisfaction with assessment, and top 10 in the UK for student satisfaction with the course and career prospects.
These rankings reflect that we deliver a high quality and dynamic nursing programme within a state of the art learning environment, including two simulation centres at our Brentford campus and Berkshire Institute for Health.
We offer pre-registration nursing courses in:
- mental health
- learning disabilities
We also have a wide range of CPDs so you can further your learning and professional skills.
You will be trained in care delivery management underpinned by current research. Our instruction focuses on:
- patient care and needs
- conducting observation and assessment
- planning and delivering the most appropriate care
- evaluating the results, in both hospital and out of hospital settings
- communicating effectively and compassionately
- providing a positive care experience
- working effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Our staff are committed, passionate, subject specialists. We also work in conjunction with our partners in the NHS, the voluntary and the independent sector, thus aligning your practical experiences with your academic study.
You will receive support throughout your degree from staff and your personal tutor who will guide and advise you throughout your degree.
The College is currently developing new Pre-Registration Nursing undergraduate degree and postgraduate diploma courses that will meet the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s new standards of proficiency for registered nurses. These courses will start in February 2019.
* The Complete University Guide 2018