- Course summary
- Course detail
- Entry requirements
- Fees and funding
- How to apply
- During the course
- Teaching staff
- What our students say
- Jobs and placements
- Career and study progression
- live projects
- field trips
- business simulations.
- website development
- social media integration
- digital marketing campaigns
- multi-channel campaigns
- online advertising
- mobile marketing strategies
- digital analytics.
Career and study progression
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Communication Tools
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing Psychology
- Becoming a Marketing Professional
- Information, Communication and Technology
- Individual Consultancy Minor Marketing Project
- Social Media and e-Business Marketing
- Enterprise Business development
- Delivering Digital Marketing Campaign (Group Project)
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Contemporary Managerial Issues
- Marketing graduation project
- Digital Marketing Communications, Analysis and Strategy
- Global Marketing
- Managing Small and Medium Enterprise
- Digital Consumer Loyalty
- Online Behaviour
You will need 112 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 qualifications. These can include:
- A Levels at grade B, B and C, or above
- BTEC Extended Diploma with Distinction, Merit, Merit
- Access to HE Diploma
You also need GCSE English and Maths (grade A*-C) or Level 2 equivalents.
If you do not hold the above qualifications but possess relevant work experience, you are invited to apply. Your application will be considered on an individual basis.
International students need to meet our English language requirement at either IELTS at 6.0 or above and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
In some countries where teaching is in English, we may accept local qualifications. Please visit http://www.uwl.ac.uk/international/your-country to check for local equivalencies.
We offer pre-sessional English language courses if you do not meet these requirements. Find out more about our English Language courses
Fees for home and EU students
- Main fee
Fees for overseas students
- Main fee
- £11,500 Find out if you are a home or overseas student.
Help with funding is available to a range of students, whether you are studying full or part-time, in your home country or overseas.
You may be eligible for a student loan to cover the cost of tuition fees or a maintenance loan to support you during your studies. Additional funding is available to some types of students, such as those with dependants, disabled students and more. Find out more about applying for student loans and other funding options.
We also offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to help you. Scholarships in the 2017 - 18 academic year included:
- Full Time Undergraduate Bursary: a £3,000 award for new undergraduate students.
- Path to Success Scholarship: a £4,000 award for students on a four-year degree course with a foundation year.
Other scholarships are also available, including awards for specific subjects. Find out more and check your eligibility.
* Please note that scholarships and bursaries described in the video above were available at the time of filming in autumn 2017. Full details of scholarships for the 2018 - 19 academic year will be published shortly.
Please note fees are paid for each year of study unless otherwise stated. You will be required to re-enrol and pay fees at the beginning of each academic year. Fees may be subject to government regulations on fee increases. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases.
How to apply
UK and EU students
Apply for this course at www.ucas.com when UCAS applications are open, from the previous September until June (see dates). You will need our institution code W05 and the UCAS code given on the right hand side of this page.
If the UCAS deadline has passed, you can apply through Clearing by calling our hotline on 0800 036 8888 (or +44 8231 2468). Clearing takes place over the summer months (July to September).
If you are making an early application, before UCAS has opened, you can apply directly to the University by clicking the red 'apply now' button above. You should also use this button to receive specialist information if you are applying for Nursing and Midwifery courses.
During the course
What our students say
Jobs and placements
Career and study progression
Social media marketing roles are predicted to be in high demand globally for skilled graduates seeking employment in the sector. Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to work in a variety of roles including:
- social media manager
- marketing and communications executive
- accounts manager
- editor and community manager
- brand manager
- digital marketing assistant
- creative marketer
- business development manager
- social media and content editor
- digital marketing manager
- marketing administrator.
Whilst studying, you may have discovered an area you want to learn more about. Postgraduate study enables you to specialise in the field you are passionate about.
See our postgraduate courses page to view the full range of postgraduate degree courses offered by the Claude Littner Business School.
Our degrees are designed to help you find the career that's right for you. 97% of our graduates are in work within 6 months of graduating.
With our desirable West London location, we have strong links with many national and multinational organisations such as the BBC, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Ltd, Middlesex Law society and the Savoy Education Trust. We have a strong track record of providing valuable work placements and we also provide hands-on experience at the University through our Student Ambassadors' scheme.
Many of our staff have successful backgrounds in relevant industries and can advise you on how to kick-start your career. Our careers service will also help you realise your potential by offering specialist advice and guidance on a wide range of careers issues, including:
- job hunting
- recruitment and selection procedures
- further study.
We are The Career University.