Paragon suite (Brentford)
With amazing views over West London and bright natural ambience, the Paragon suite on the 11th floor of the Paragon building is an ideal venue for holding a prestigious conference or off-site business meeting.
The state of the art suite comprises of a:
- large seminar area with a presentation area for 30 delegates
- 16 seat boardroom with video conferencing facilities
- 10 seat meeting room with full presentation facilities
- two break out areas
- lounge area with office facilities
- informal café lounge for catering and finger buffets.
With comprehensive site hospitality, versatile facilities and a dedicated event manager, the Paragon suite has all you need to make your conference or meeting a success.
Savoy suite (Ealing)
Our brand new state of the art teaching and conference / meeting facilities based at our Ealing site, has been made possible by a £750,000 grant from the Savoy Educational Trust.
The suite comprises of a:
- 50 seat presentation / lecture theatre, equipped with video conferencing
- video conference rooms, fully equipped with technological infrastructure such as video link so you can speak to other businesses around the world
- multi-functional area that can be converted into one large space suitable for group work, or two seminar rooms and a breakout area
- an informal breakout area.
Comprehensive site hospitality is available in adjacent rooms, with access to our two award winning restaurants, Pillars and Feast.
Please see a comprehensive list of hire prices for our training suites.