Recruiting now for courses starting in September 2018.
Here at the University of West London, we've officially launched our Hong Kong centre located in the heart of Asia at Hong Kong Nang Yan College of Higher Education.
We're delighted to offer a range of high quality, career focussed undergraduate and postgraduate courses, delivered by highly experienced teaching staff.
We bring our student centric ethos to Hong Kong ensuring the students are at the heart of everything we do in terms of curriculum, teaching and campus life. We offer flexible timetables to suit students’ needs and to accommodate working professionals. Classes are delivered in English, and qualifications awarded will be the same as what we award here in the UK.
With start dates in September 2018, click on the course guides below for further information:
- MMus Performance, HK$90,000 - download the course guide (2.25mb)
- LLM International Business and Commercial Law, HK$85,000 - download the course (1.75mb)
- MA International Tourism and Aviation Management, HK$85,000 - download the course guide (1.28mb)
- MA Luxury Design Innovation and Brand Management, HK$85,000 - download the course guide (2.15mb)
- MSc Finance and Accounting, HK$80,000 - download the course guide (1.55mb)
You will be able to apply for the courses shortly. Please note: the course guides above are from 2017. 2018's guides will be made available in due course.
UWL are offering scholarships to Hong Kong and International students. The details of the scholarships are:
- two half scholarship of £4,500
- two scholarship of £2,000
- two scholarship of £1,000
There is no formal application process. The scholarships will be based on the students’ Personal Statement, which is part of the course application process. Students can opt out of this process, if they wish.*
Application forms can be found on each of the individual course pages (on the links above) or download it now from the link below:
Please send your completed application form to the address shown below.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Professor Anthony Woodman welcomes the HKNY Summer Learning group
UWL HK Office
c/o Hong Kong Nang Yan College of Higher Education
325-329 Lai Chi Kok Road
(Sham Shui Po Station Exit C2/ Nam Cheong Station Exit D1) (Close to Dragon Centre)
Telephone: (852) 3996 1028
Fax: (852) 3996 1011
Whatsapp: (852) 5686 9299