The LLM (Master of Laws) course at the University is distinctive from other London-based masters' degree courses for a number of reasons, including:
- we offer specialised LLMs that are focused on UK, European and International law
- our LLM students benefit from much closer interaction with course tutors because of our ongoing commitment and investment in an excellent student to staff ratio
- we offer pre-LLM training to help prepare you for your studies
- all our LLM classes are taught by a group of dedicated lecturers who have academic, practical and professional experience that is relevant to the courses they teach
- our students are exposed to a host of guest speakers including International practitioners encouraging commercial awareness in terms of how law operates in the real world
- The Guardian's University Guide 2012 ranked us as the top modern London-based law school
- we are located in the West London neighbourhood of Ealing surrounded by parks, cafes and restaurants and only a short tube ride away from Central London.
Students from all over the world, including the UK and other European countries, Latin America, Africa and Asia come to study here at the University of West London, often staying with us for their doctoral (PhD) studies.
We offer LLM degrees in the following areas:
- International Business and Commercial Law
- International Banking and Finance Law
- International Studies in Intellectual Property Law
- International Investment and Arbitration Law
- Employment Law.
We look forward to welcoming you at the University of West London. See our LLM courses