London College of Music Examinations
Examination centres fall into two categories: Public centres and Private centres.
Click on the appropriate link below to find contact details for your nearest public exam centre:
Arrangements for private centres are as follows:
- Private visits may be booked by individual teachers, by groups of teachers, or by schools, colleges or other organisations. The centre must provide details of a Representative, to whom all correspondence will be addressed.
- The standard minimum requirement is 5 hours’ examining time, although we can often be flexible, particularly for new centres with a potential for growth.
- Private centres may request exam dates at any time of the year; they are not restricted to the standard exam sessions used for public centres.
- The Representative submits the entries and payment direct to the LCM Exams office, together with a Summary Form and a Date Request Form.
- For dates within exam sessions: entries should be received by LCM Exams on or before the published closing date.
For dates outside exam sessions: entries should be received by LCM Exams at least six weeks before the requested examination start date.
- The Representative is responsible for timetabling the exams, and for notifying candidates of the date, time and venue of their exam.
- Any venue-related costs must be covered by the applicant. The Representative should book the venue and provide appropriate supervision during the exams.
- The examining procedure is exactly the same as for exams at public centres.
For further information contact Janet Lill
at LCM Exams.