How to apply
Submitting an application
To apply for one of our research courses, you need to submit the following documentation to email@example.com:
- appropriate application form, either:
- research proposal outline
- transcript of your highest qualification.
The research proposal outline, or statement of research interests, enables us to assess your suitability for higher degree work including:
- viability of the topic as a research study
- the most appropriate supervisor(s) to be appointed.
For more information on how to write your research proposal outline and the courses available, please consult:
Students may begin their studies in January, May or September.
The Graduate School are here to help
The Graduate School, based in room A400 at the St Mary's Road, Ealing site, is responsible for overseeing all applications for MPhil, PhD and professional doctorate courses.
We are here to handle initial enquiries, find you a supervisor for your research and guide you through the application process.
Contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 020 8231 2655.