Undergraduate open days
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us:
Open days in 2014
- Saturday 1 November 2014, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
Open days in 2015
- Saturday 18 April 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Wednesday 24 June 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 11 July 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 3 October 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 7 November 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
Why come to an open day
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our staff
- our students
- studying here
- our facilities.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
Book your place to attend an open day.
See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour. See campus tour dates and booking details.
95% of University of West London graduates in employment within six months of graduating.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2014. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.