Undergraduate open days
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us:
- Saturday 18 April 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Wednesday 24 June 2015, 11am - 4pm, Brentford and Ealing sites. Please note that subject talks and the course information fair will take place at our Brentford site, and we recommend that you start your day there. Book now.
- Saturday 11 July 2015, 11am - 4pm, Brentford and Ealing sites. Please note that subject talks and the course information fair will take place at our Brentford site, and we recommend that you start your day there. Book now.
- Saturday 3 October 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 7 November 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
Online webinar sessions
You can also participate in one of our online webinar sessions - each showcasing a undergraduate course we run.
Our next webinar showcases BSc (Hons) Applied Sound Engineering, and is held on Tuesday 4 March 2015, at 2pm.
To register your place and find out more information, see our webinars page.
Why come to an open day
See our video to find out how our open days work, and why you should attend:
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our facilities
- meet our staff
- meet our current students.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
Book your place to attend an open day.
See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour. See campus tour dates and booking details.
95% of University of West London graduates in employment within six months of graduating.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2014. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.