Undergraduate open days
Advice evening for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses starting in January 2016
Find out about our full-time and part-time undergraduate courses running in January 2016 at our advice evening on:
- Tuesday 1 December 2015, 4pm-7pm, at our Ealing site.
Book your place now.
Open days for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us.
Our 2016 undergraduate open days:
- Saturday 23 April 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Wednesday 22 June 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 2 July 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 1 October 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 5 November 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
Why come to an open day
See our video to find out how our open days work, and why you should attend:
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our academic Schools
- our facilities
- meet our staff
- meet our current students.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
Book your place to attend an open day.
See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour.
See campus tour dates and booking details.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2015. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.