Undergraduate open days
Part-time Saturday degrees event
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) / FdSc Computing and Information Systems
- BA (Hons) Credit Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) Music Technology Specialist (Top-up)
Advice and enrolment evenings for part-time undergraduate courses
Find out what part-time undergraduate courses we run, speak to our lecturers, and enrol, at one of our advice and enrolment evenings on:
- Wednesday 9 September, 4.30pm-7pm, book your place
- Thursday 10 September, 4.30pm-7pm, book your place
- Wednesday 16 September, 4.30pm-7pm, book your place
- Thursday 17 September, 4.30pm-7pm, book your place.
All sessions will be held at our Ealing site.
Open days for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us.
- Saturday 3 October 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 7 November 2015, 11am - 4pm, Ealing site. Book now.
- Saturday 23 April 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Wednesday 22 June 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 2 July 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 1 October 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 5 November 2016, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
Why come to an open day
See our video to find out how our open days work, and why you should attend:
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our facilities
- meet our staff
- meet our current students.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
Book your place to attend an open day.
See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour.
See campus tour dates and booking details.
96% of University of West London graduates in employment within six months of graduating.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2015. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.