To enter a postgraduate course, you must meet the conditions below, as well as your chosen course's specific requirements.
You must have, as a minimum, one of the following:
- an honours degree from any university in the UK or Republic of Ireland
- an honours degree from an approved institution of higher education outside the UK and Republic of Ireland
- a recognised equivalent professional qualification.
You should also see Accreditation of prior learning
For postgraduate entry, international students normally need to:
- meet our English language requirement at either:
- IELTS at 6.5 or above
- TOEFL paper based test score at 575 or above
- TOEFL computer based test score at 232 or above
- TOEFL internet base test score at 90 or above
- or e-mail our international office, to find out what international qualifications you need to get onto a course.
Use our course search
to find specific entry requirements for your course.