Paragon Student Lets
Apply for accommodation at Paragon Student Lets by completing our online form.
Paragon Student Lets is located next to the Brentford site, West London campus. The location provides good transport links to Ealing, London and beyond. This includes the free University of West London shuttle bus service, which circulates regularly between our Ealing and Brentford sites Monday - Friday. There are two Licence Agreements for weekly periods of 44 and 51 weeks.
All University of West London students over the age of 18 are eligible to apply for one of 810 single study rooms consisting of:
- price of £146.90 per week (including bills) for academic year 2016/17 (beginning September)
- private room in six - eight person shared flat
- full furnishings including study desk, wardrobe with mirror, bed-side unit, bed, shelving, heating, lighting
- en-suite toilet and shower facilities
- 12 mb wireless broadband internet (with option to increase) and TV / radio aerial sockets
- access to shared kitchen and dining area, including all essential appliances and individual lock cupboard
- access to communal common room 'The HUB', where events are regularly held for and by the residents
- access to communal on-site laundry facilities
- access to Bicycle storage facilities
- 24 hour CCTV and reception cover. Secure swipe card entry is also in use on the site.
There are also 29 studio apartments on-site that additionally include:
- price of £201.15 per week (including bills) for academic year 2016/17 (beginning September)
- larger private area with integrated kitchen facilities
- wheelchair accessibility (car parking may be available to residents registered as disabled).
For more information on Paragon Student Lets, the surrounding areas and images, view the Paragon student lets website.