How to apply
Find out how to apply for:
- a full-time course beginning in September 2017 if you are from the UK/EU
- a full-time course beginning in September 2017 if you are an international student
- a part-time undergraduate course
- direct entry to Years 2 or 3 on one of our undergraduate degree courses.
- you already have your exam results
- didn't receive any offers or have changed your mind about the offers you did receive and wish to apply for a different course
- didn't meet the conditions of your offers.
What happens next
When UCAS sends us a copy of your application, we consider whether to offer you a place based on your qualifications, personal statement and referee's report. UCAS will let you know what we have decided.
As soon as individual courses become full, we will close them and no further applications for those courses will be accepted.
If you are given a conditional offer from us, and your results meet the conditions of the offer, you will receive a letter confirming your place.
If you narrowly miss the grades of your offer, we will consider your application again and you may still be offered a place.
If you are an international student, you can read about how to apply on our International application web pages. These pages outline how you can apply, either by:
- completing an application form.
You will also need to review the relevant information about the qualifications we accept from your country and our English language requirements, as well as other useful details about your visa application and the application process.
You can also contact the International Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 44 (0)20 8231 2468 or send us your application documents to:
University of West London Admissions Marketing Department - Room PE.04.002 St Mary's Road Ealing London W5 5RF
We are currently accepting applications for September 2017 courses.
If you are an international student and experience problems applying through UCAS, we can help. Contact our International office on +44 (0)20 8231 2468.
To apply for a part-time undergraduate course, use our course search to find your chosen course, and click on 'Apply now'.
Alternatively, you can download an application form (pdf, 78 kb). Complete the form and send it to:
University of West London
Marketing Department-Room PE.04.002
St Mary's Road
We will let you know whether your application has been successful.
97% of University of West London graduates in employment within six months of graduating.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2017. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.