Open events and visiting us
Open days for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us. Read more about what happens on the day.
Our 2017 undergraduate open days and sessions:
- Wednesday 21 June 2017, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 1 July 2017, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 14 October 2017, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
- Saturday 11 November 2017, 10am - 3pm, Ealing and Brentford sites. Book now.
On the day, please make your way to our Ealing site on St Mary's Road to register. Find out how to get here.
Please book your place now. Booking is essential.
Why come to an open day
See our video to find out how our open days work, and why you should attend:
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our academic Schools
- our facilities
- meet our staff
- meet our current students.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
Book your place to attend an open day.
On the day, please make your way to our Ealing site on St Mary's Road to register. Find out to how get here.
See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour.
See campus tour dates and booking details.
What our prospective students say
I liked the University open day. It was very informative and they explained the options open to me and how I would progress and find employment at the end.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2016. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.