Alumni and Friends of Ealing Law School enjoy the fifth annual Law School Dinner
Wednesday 07 December 2011
On Thursday 17 November Ealing Law School, part of the University of West London, hosted its fifth annual Law School Dinner. The event took place at the University's Pillars Restaurant and was attended by nearly 70 alumni and friends of the Law School.
Guests at the dinner were treated to a drinks reception, during which awards were made to the following Ealing Law School students for outstanding achievement:
- Adam Convisser – Middlesex Law Society Legal Practice Course - First Prize
- Tom Conlon-Perry – Middlesex Law Society Legal Practice Course - Runner up prize
- Caroline Whittle – Routledge Criminology Book Prize
- Reduanul Karim – Routledge Law Book Prize
- Ikleen Gulati – Sweet and Maxwell Law Book Prize
Following the reception guests enjoyed a three course dinner. The fifth annual Michael Molyneux bursary was then awarded to this year’s winner Isaac Masaraure, a second year LLB student at the School. Issac received the bursary in recognition of exceptional performance in his first year studies.
Following the outstanding success of the Michael Molyneux fund and as a response to the increasing challenges many students are facing with funding, the Law School launched the Ealing Law School Fund to coincide with this year’s dinner. This new bursary will be awarded to a full-time student entering their third year and selection will be based on academic performance.