BA (Coventry University), MSc (City University), PGCert (Reading University), Fellow of the HEA (University of West London)
Refereed and published conference proceedings
Similarity Knowledge Formalisation for Audio Engineering: In Proceedings of the Seventeenth UK Workshop on Case Based Reasoning. SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence - December 11 2012
Recommending Audio Mixing Workflows. International Conference on Case Based Reasoning 2013 - July 9 2013
Other forms of public output
Writing, arranging, engineering and co-producing two albums as part of the funk and soul band Funkshone, signed to Skyline Recordings:
- '2' - Released January 2012 in Japan under licence to P-Vine Records and March 2012 in the UK.
- 'Shining' - Released October 2008 in the UK and in Japan under licence to P-Vine Records.
Producing numerous 7” singles between 2006 to the present day:
- Purification Parts 3/4 with Kenny Dope Gonzales (7” single) released on Kaydee Records. July 2012.
- Never Gonna’ Work / Aberlady Fry (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. June 2011.
- Forward on Brother / Forward on in Dub (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. March 2011
- Soul Survivor (parts 1&2) (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. September 2010.
- Shining (album and 12” sampler) released on Skyline Recordings. September 2008.
- The Raw / The Strut (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. July 2008.
- Droppin’ / Run For It (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. February 2008.
- Stop the Bus / Soul Food (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. September 2007.
- Purification (7” single) released on Skyline Recordings. June 2007.
Licence of music to Red Bull for BBoy World Championships in Rio De Janeiro (December 2012).
Remix releases as Funkshone:
- 'Shake Your Body' for Aldo Vanucci on Good Living Records. October 2010.
- 'Special Baby' for Lack of Afro on Freestyle Records. July 2010.
- 'Goodbye Eric!' for MB as an independent release. May 2011.
Mixing and mastering for progressive house and ambient break act Coalesced, signed to the Composure label:
- 'Cortina' EP - January 2008
- 'Vodka Split' and ‘Minor Miracle’ remixes - July 2008
- 'Viceral' - December 2012
Releases under 'Nino Auricchio':
- 'Dark Hustler' EP - May 2007. Homeless Pigeon Records.
- 'All Passion Spent' - September 2002. Independent release.
- 'Insecticide' - An original composition performed at the Society for the Promotion of New Music 2001 concert in Birmingham.
String quartet and choral arrangement for the UK Bhangra group Partners in Rhyme signed to Sony Music India:
- 'Timeless' album - Released 2001