ICES event series
The School of Computing and Engineering is proud to be hosting events for the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors.
Next event: Thursday 23 February 2017: Guest Lecture: An Introduction to Laser Scanning in Civil Engineering
Location: All events take place in the William Barry Lecture Theatre. This main public lecture room is located at the St Mary’s Road site of the University. Getting there.
- An introduction to Laser Scanning in Civil Engineering, 23 February 2017. Read more
- Building pathology and historic building maintenance, 17 November 2016. Read more.
- CDM regulations, 14 March 2016. Read more.
- Amending standard forms - what to consider and how not to get it wrong, 2 December 2015.
- Collateral Warranties, Conditions and Claims - A Practical Guide to Professional Indemnity, 7 April 2015.
- Claiming time and money under standard forms of contract, 18 March 2015. Read more.
- RICS Perspectives on Building Information Modelling (BIM), 6 January 2015. Read more.
- Reform of the CDM Regulations, 4 November 2014.
- Sustainability on a Major Tunnelling Project, 2 October 2014. Read more.