Apply now for September 2018
Why not pay us a visit?
Book your place on our next open day on Saturday 7 July.
Ask any questions you may have, see our fantastic facilities firsthand and meet some of the UWL team.
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the London School of Film, Media and Design in September 2018?
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that we are now the best modern university in London for graduate employment.
*Modern universities are defined as those higher education institutions that were granted university status in, and subsequent to, 1992.
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Come to our next open day on 7 July.
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the variety of courses being offered by the London School of Film, Media and Design, including foundation year degrees, see our Undergraduate page.
Our webinars are a way for you to find out more about what it's like to study at the University of West London. These live, interactive, online talks will cover a range of subject areas.
Attend one of our webinars to hear from lecturers, students and support staff about living in West London and studying at UWL, and ask any questions you have about the University or course.
Why not book onto one of our campus tours for the opportunity to see the new facilities at our Ealing site.
We also run open days where you will have the chance to meet our staff and current students, as well as finding out more about university life.
The University offers a number of undergraduate scholarships, all designed to help you fund your studies with us.
Find out more about our scholarships and bursaries for undergraduates.
Home and EU undergraduate students can also apply for loans towards the cost of their tuition fees and living costs. Find out more about help with funding.
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
- Design and media studios including two photography studios, two radio studios, a dark room, 3D printing facilities, white screen production studio, pattern cutting room and sewing rooms
- Close proximity to the 'Golden Mile' of businesses including multi-national corporations: the university has close links with industry
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- Help with funding
- Open days and visiting us
- Student life
We look forward to hearing from you!