Streetwise Industries Career Fair 2018
Connecting you to your future career
- Date: Tuesday 27 November 2018
- Time: 12 noon - 2 pm
- Venue: Weston Hall, University of West London, St Mary’s Road, Ealing site.
Streetwise is our annual creative industries employability fair.
It is aimed primarily for students and graduates from our creative, arts and music related courses.
We are offering you the opportunity to meet employers from across the creative industries in one setting, where you can:
- gain advice, guidance and insight into the various career opportunities available to you
- get an opportunity to meet employers from the creative industries
- apply for current work experience or employment opportunities
- explore graduate job opportunities
- attend employer led workshops
- have your CV assessed at the CV Clinic
- register with the University's Placement and Employment Services for job opportunities
- become a part of the University's Volunteers Team.
For 2018 we have invited exhibitors from across the music, media and creative industries to participate in the fair this year.
November 2018 exhibitors include:
- Become a Music Teacher
- Community Music
- Creative Access
- INRIX Media
- Little Dot Studios
- MADE TV
- Milk Visual Effects
- Musicians Union
- Paines Plough
- Resource Productions
- Seed Event Solutions
- Stage Miracles
- The Challenge Network
- The Mandy Network
- The Mill
- Westside Radio
- UWL Careers
- UWLVolunteering Team
In March 2018 our exhibitors included:
1.618 Digital, AIM, Alaraby TV, BASCA (British Academy for Songwriters, Composers and Authors), Become a Music Teacher, BECTU, Community Music, Coney, ENVY Post Production, Equity, Gallowglass, Giles Foreman Centre for Acting, Havas group, Handle Recruitment, Premier League Productions, IEA Media Ltd, INRIX, International Moving Image Society, Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM), KidZania, Little Dot Studios, MADE TV, Musicians Union, Newlook Retailers Ltd, Paines Plough Ltd, Showforce, Stage Miracles, Trapped Magazine, THTC Clothing, The Challenge, The Mandy Network, Zoe Records, Utelier, Userfarm, , Westside Radio, UWLSU, UWL Careers, UWL Volunteering Team.