Airline and Airport Management
Our Airline and Airport Management courses are exciting and highly focused, designed to give you the skills and experience you need to work in management positions for major airlines and/or airports across the world.
- BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management
- BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management with Placement
- BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Aviation Management with Commercial Pilot Licence
- FdA Airline and Airport Management
- FdA Airline and Airport management with placement
- MA International Tourism and Aviation Management
- MA International Tourism and Aviation Management with Internship
- Executive MSc Air Transport Operations and Management
Designed to give you the highest quality commercial aviation management education, we capitalise on our location, which is just 7.5 miles from London Heathrow – one of the world’s busiest international airport.
Our strong links to such a major employer, as well as other airlines and airports, ensure we offer you unique opportunities. These include guest lectures from leading industry practitioners and work placements to help you get a foot in the door in this highly competitive industry.
Our graduates go on to work for a wide range of international airlines, airports, aviation agencies, in-flight catering companies and international cargo organisations. These have included:
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic Airways
- London City Airport
- London Heathrow.
91% overall satisfaction for BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management
National Student Survey 2017