Culinary Arts and Professional Cookery
Culinary arts appeals to students from different food cultures and nationalities where the hospitality industry is a key economic driver. This gives a truly international aspect to the degree, and students often pursue careers overseas in this dynamic and expanding industry.
- BSc (Hons) Culinary Arts Management
- BSc (Hons) Culinary Arts Management with Placement
- BSc (Hons) Culinary Arts Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Food and Professional Cookery (top-up)
You will develop a range of kitchen and patisserie techniques developing knowledge in food microbiology, diet and nutrition, food trends and gastronomy. We also enable you to develop the business and people skills needed to become a successful manager within the industry.
You will train at our award-winning restaurant Pillars to learn the art of fine service and culinary best practices. The College is successful in national and international competitions in which students are encouraged to participate. On graduation, popular careers include:
- Food production management
- Product development
- Food and beverage management
- Education and training
- Food and equipment promotion and writing
- Private Chef
- Chartered Yacht Chef.
84% overall satisfaction across the entire school
National Student Survey 2017