Apply now for September 2019
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare in September 2019?
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that 98% of our students are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduating.*
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: email@example.com
Come to an advice session where you can discover our state-of-the-art simulation centre, chat one-to-one with academic staff and get help with your personal statement or application.
For courses starting in 2019, we're looking forward to welcoming you to one of these events:
- Thursday 10 January 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now
- Thursday 7 February 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now
Upcoming nursing and midwifery open days
- Wednesday 26 June 2019, 2pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now
Upcoming undergraduate open days in West London
- Saturday 30 March 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus. Book now
- Wednesday 19 June 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus. Book now
- Saturday 6 July 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus. Book now
- Saturday 12 October 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus. Book now
- Saturday 9 November 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus. Book now
We have many campus tours running throughout 2019 at our Ealing site. You will have the chance to attend a Personal Statement workshop if you book onto one of our Campus Tour Lates.
- See available dates and book onto one of our campus tours.
The University offers a number of undergraduate scholarships, all designed to help you fund your studies with us.
Some of the scholarships and bursaries available for 2018-2019 include:
- UWL Full Time Undergraduate Bursary - £1,500 award payable over three academic years
- Path to Success Scholarship - £2,000 cash award paid over four academic years.
Find out more about our undergraduate scholarships and bursaries.
Scholarships and bursaries for the academic year 2019-2020 have yet to be confirmed.
Home and EU undergraduate students can also apply for loans towards the cost of their tuition fees and living costs. Find out more about help with funding.
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- State of the art clinical simulation rooms that can be set up to 'mock' a ward environment, GP surgery or home setting
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
- The College works with NHS Hospitals Trusts, Primary Care Trusts, the independent and voluntary care sectors, to offer a wide range of excellent facilities to support teaching and learning activity.
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888 (free for UK callers) or +44 (0)20 8231 2468 from overseas.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*These are the latest figures according to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) released by the Higher Education Statistics Agency HESA in 2018.