Apply now for Spring 2018
You can still apply for April 2018 entry onto our BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult) (Berkshire Institute of Health), so you may not need to wait until September to begin your studies.
Interested in other courses within the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare? Use the left-hand menu to explore our courses.
To see our full range of courses, please browse our A-Z course finder.
All of our degrees are professionally focused and have been developed in partnership with key industries, helping you connect to an exciting career.
Contact us for more information:
- 0800 036 8888
How to apply
- Undergraduate nursing and midwifery students must apply via the UCAS website - see UWL courses on www.ucas.com. (full-time only)
- For part-time and postgraduate courses: view the course you are interested in, click on 'apply now' on the course page, and apply online via our online application form.
Advice session for April 2018 entry
- a presentation about Adult Nursing
- our simulation centre
- one-to-one chats with academic staff
- help with personal statements and applications