We are delighted that you are interested in studying with the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare.
You can start your course in April or September 2019.
Explore our cutting-edge simulation centres and state-of-the-art teaching tools.
Find out more about career paths and get advice about your personal statement and application.
Ask questions about our campuses, courses, facilities and more.
Make the most of one-to-one time with specialist academic staff.
Come to an advice session where you can discover our state-of-the-art simulation centre, chat one-to-one with academic staff and get help with your personal statement or application.
For courses starting in 2019, we're looking forward to welcoming you to one of these events:
- Thursday 29 November 2018, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus Book now
- Thursday 10 January 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus Book now
- Thursday 7 February 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus Book now
Upcoming nursing and midwifery open days
- Wednesday 26 June 2019, 2pm-6pm, Reading campus Book now
Upcoming undergraduate open days in West London
- Saturday 30 March 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus Book now
- Wednesday 19 June 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus Book now
- Saturday 6 July 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus Book now
- Saturday 12 October 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus Book now
- Saturday 9 November 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus Book now
Why come to an open day?
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life.
We look forward to welcoming you.