The College has a wide range of exciting and innovative postgraduate courses. Click on the links below to find out more.
Postgraduate pre-registration nursing courses
Integrated undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- MSci Nursing (Adult and Mental Health)
- MSci Nursing (Children’s Nursing and Mental Health)
- MSci Nursing (Learning Disabilities and Mental Health)
- MSc Advanced Practice
- MSc Bioinformatics
- MSc Improvement Science
- MSc Nursing (top-up)
- PgCert / PgDip Professional Practice
- PgCert / PgDip / MSc Psychosocial Interventions for Psychosis
- MSc Public Health and Wellbeing
- PgCert Strategic Workforce Planning
MPhil and PhD
Funding your studies
We offer a number of scholarships and bursaries to help you fund your studies, including a £2,000 UWL alumni discount for full and part-time taught postgraduate courses.
Find out more about scholarships and bursaries for postgraduate studies.