Westmont Enterprise Hub
The Westmont Enterprise Hub, opening in October 2018, is an incubator, an 'Ideas Factory', that will offer entrepreneurs and start-ups the space and support to develop creative business ideas.
We are recruiting now for our January 2019 intake. Apply to join us and nurture your start-up with free workspace and the opportunity to share ideas, innovation and coffee with others from within the University and the wider west London entrepreneur scene.
Why join the Hub?
To help you develop your commercial model, your technology or your idea we will give you:
- Free office space in a co-working, shared environment.
- Access to expert advice, support, routes to funding, coaching, mentoring and lots more from a range of experienced business professionals and academics.
Who can join the Hub?
- You must be a start-up with a creative business idea and a concept to prove or a beta version ready to test.
- You can come from within UWL or from west London.
- Your creative business idea can be at any stage from a flicker of something smart, through concept and on to market.
- You may need technical development, commercialisation or would benefit from the expertise and experience of others.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for a place in the Hub, please contact Stephen Fry (Stephen.Fry@uwl.ac.uk) for further details.