Westmont Enterprise Hub
Why join the Hub?
To help you develop your commercial model, your technology or your idea we will give you:
- Free office space in a co-working, shared environment.
- Access to expert advice, support, routes to funding, coaching, mentoring and lots more from a range of experienced business professionals and academics.
Who can join the Hub?
- You must be a start-up with a creative business idea and a concept to prove or a beta version ready to test.
- You can come from within UWL or from west London.
- Your creative business idea can be at any stage from a flicker of something smart, through concept and on to market.
- You may need technical development, commercialisation or would benefit from the expertise and experience of others.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for a place in the Hub, please contact Stephen Fry (Stephen.Fry@uwl.ac.uk) for further details.
Entrepreneurs at the Hub
One of our first Hub entrepreneurs, Will Hatfield, is now in residence and developing his next start up, Localite, a hyperlocal market research and customer leads platform for small business ideas.
Will stumbled into entrepreneurship whilst teaching business English in Paris in 2010. He saw a need for his students to practice speaking English regularly between classes and built a website that helped them find like-minded native English speakers, in their arrondissements, to meet up with socially and practice English. Over the next few years Will expanded the service over several French cities before selling the business. Since then Will has worked in several well-funded tech start-ups back in London.
We are delighted to have Will in the Hub and to look forward to supporting him as he develops Localite further.