Information for staff members
Staff members are invited to participate in the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility programme.
Going abroad to teach, job shadow or train is a great opportunity for staff members to develop overseas connections, progress professionally and enhance their CV.
There is a limited amount of funding available during each funding year and staff should ensure that their application is submitted by the deadline to avoid disappointment.
Staff members who are interested in participating in the Erasmus+ scheme should contact their School’s Erasmus+ Coordinator. Central Services staff should contact the Erasmus+ Office on email@example.com. They will then receive further information and an application form which will need to be returned by the specific deadline.
- 31 May 2018 for a mobility during the Autumn semester 2018
- 31 October 2018 for a mobility during the Spring semester 2019
- 31 May 2019 for a mobility during the Autumn semester 2019
Further information about the Erasmus+ documentation requirements and grant allocation will be provided if the application is successful. Staff will need to complete all necessary documentation as advised by the Erasmus+ Team in order to guarantee receiving the funding allocated to the mobility. Failure to complete and submit the necessary documentation within the given timeframe may result in the staff member becoming ineligible to receive their grant.
Applying for the Erasmus+ Mobility Grant does not guarantee the mobility will be approved.
School Erasmus+ coordinator contacts:
Clicking on the relevant link below will provide the email contact for each School:
- Claude Littner Business School
- College of Nursing, Midwifery & Healthcare (1)
- College of Nursing, Midwifery & Healthcare (2)
- School of Law and Criminology
- London School of Film, Media and Design
- London College of Music
- London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Computing and Engineering
- School of Human and Social Sciences
Information for UWL staff members
Staff at UWL’s partner institutions interested in spending a few days at UWL to teach, job shadow or train should contact the Erasmus+ Team on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance unless they have got a contact at UWL already.