Fees and scholarships

Overseas student health surcharge

If you’re coming to the UK for more than six months to study with us on a Tier 4 visa (or for any period if you’re applying for a visa within the UK) you will need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge. To be able to apply for the Tier 4 visa you must pay for UK healthcare as part of your immigration application.

Please use the Gov.uk website to calculate how much you would need to pay.

You will need to know the start and end date of the course. You can find this information on your CAS letter. Once you have paid the surcharge, you will be given a reference number which you will need to state on your visa application.

See the Gov.uk overview for more information.

Please note: You must NOT submit your visa application until you have paid this surcharge as your visa will be refused.