How to apply

How to apply

A lady working on a laptop
Apply for a course at the University of West London as an international student

You can apply now for courses starting in September 2018. It's very simple to apply for a course at the University of West London as an international student.

Simply look through our course search to find a course that suits you, and then complete our Overseas application form.

Enquire now about studying at UWL.

You will also need to provide:

  • academic transcripts (officially translated to English)
  • a personal statement explaining why you are suitable for the course
  • two professional and/or academic references
  • a copy of your passport
  • copies of any other supporting documents

If you are still studying, send the most up to date transcript you have. You may receive a 'conditional offer' which will be upgraded to 'unconditional' when you complete your studies.

Alternatively, if you are applying for an undergraduate course, you can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

If you are applying for a research based course, see our research section for information about how to apply.

You can also view the below video, which is a step-by-step guide on how to apply and clearly outlines the international application process.

For enquiries regarding international applications please contact Or contact our dedicated international team at