How to pay

Details of payment will be given on the offer letter to the student. £3000 payment towards the fee listed on the  offer letter will need to be paid before a CAS letter is provided​. At the time of enrolment students will need to have paid a minimum 50% of their fees.

For visa purposes, students will need to show UKBA that they have funds for payment of the fees and enough money to support yourself (maintenance). The rules do change from time to time and we recommend you look at the UKVI website regularly.

University of West London has partnered with Flywire to provide an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.

Flywire allows international payers to:

  • Make a payment in over 70 currencies
  • Pay from any country and any bank
  • Pay by Credit / Debit or E Wallet Solutions
  • Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
  • No Transfer fees or charges
  • Best Price Guarantee
  • Track payment from start to finish

How to Pay

1.    Visit and choose your country and the amounts you are paying in GBP
2.    Choose your payment method and make your payment to Flywire
3.    Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
4.    Track & confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into

Payment via Western Union

Western Union logoPlease note the exchange rate you obtain is guaranteed for 72 hours to give you time to make the payment using your online, telephone or local banking service. You will be notified by email as soon as your payment is received by UWL. This service is also open to students wishing to pay in British Pounds (GBP), including domestic students, also at no cost.

Pay now via Western Union.

If paying your fees to the University from your bank account, please ask the bank to include your name, course and student ID number when making the transaction.

Our bank details are as follows:

  • Barclays Bank, 1 Queensmere, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1DT
  • Sort Code: 20-78-66
  • Account No: 43046931

If your fees are sent directly to the University, you must produce evidence at enrolment that payment has been made into the University’s bank account.

UK Credit or debit card (not Amex or Diners Club)

Student Finance Centre

For further information on any of these payment methods, please contact the Student Finance Centre, Villers House, Ealing, London W5 2NU, tel: +44 (0)20 8280 0283.