Visas and immigration

Working in the UK after studying – EEA students

There are rules you must follow if you want to work in the UK after studying at the University of West London.

These rules are different depending on your nationality and your immigration status in the UK.

The EEA consists of countries within the EU, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

See countries in the EEA for more information or visit the UKCISA website for up-to-date information on working after your studies.