Membership of the University’s Alumni scheme offers a range of benefits to UWL graduates, including access to the Library.
To take advantage of this you must hold a valid Alumni card which you can obtain by filling out the application form in the ‘Alumni cards’ section of the Alumni Benefits webpage. Please allow a few days for your Library Account to be set up after you receive your card.
Your Alumni card allows you to:
- access any of our Library sites
- browse our resources
- borrow up to 3 three-week loan items at a time
- make use of our various study spaces.
- access wifi with a password obtainable from the Library Help Desk
Alumni card holders are currently unable to:
- access UWL networked services including PCs, printers and Library e-resources.