Undergraduate open days
Open days for full-time and part-time undergraduate courses
Come to one of our open days and find out what courses we run. Our open days showcase all our undergraduate courses, so this is a great opportunity for you to visit us. Read more about what happens on the day.
Our next undergraduate open days:
- Saturday 21 April 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now
- Wednesday 20 June 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
- Saturday 7 July 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
- Saturday 13 October 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
- Saturday 10 November 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
On the day, please make your way to our Ealing site on St Mary's Road to register. Find out how to get here.
Please book your place now. Booking is essential.
What happens on the day?
A range of activities take place on the day including campus tours, talks, workshops and a course fair - all designed to help you find out about our courses and facilities. See what we have on offer at our open day, and plan your day.
Why come to an open day?
See our video to find out how our open days work, and why you should attend:
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life, and discover more about the rich and vibrant culture of Ealing.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
- your course
- our academic Schools
- our facilities
- meet our staff
- meet our current students.
From live performances from our London College of Music, to the chance to investigate your own crime scene run by our Criminology, Law and Forensic Science team, there will be something for everyone.
You are very welcome to bring a parent or friend with you, just don’t forget to book your place.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- Book your place to attend an open day.
If you are unable to attend one of our open days, you can book onto one of our campus tours which run on Thursdays at 2pm. Please note that campus tours are not subject specific and you will not have the opportunity to speak to academic staff as part of your tour.
Our Campus Tour Lates are available once a month from 6pm-7pm for people unable to attend tours in the afternoon.
What our prospective students say
I liked the University open day. It was very informative and they explained the options open to me and how I would progress and find employment at the end.
* According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2017. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.
Look out for live performances from London College of Music students