UWL Library Services
Using the Library Services is central to your success as a student at UWL.
We provide a wide range of books, journals and e-resources to help you learn more about your topics, as well as different types of study spaces, computers, plus multiple ways of requesting help. We also offer information skills training via 1-2-1 appointments, drop-in sessions and workshops.
See the library webpages for more information and our catalogues.
Paul Hamlyn Library:
- located in the Peter John building at the St Mary’s Road campus.
- accessible 24/7 during term-time. See staffing times and non-term time opening hours.
- three floors providing different study environments to suit your own particular study style.
- contains study material for all courses based at the Ealing and Brentford sites
The Berkshire Institute for Health Library:
- on the 9th Floor of Fountain House at the Reading site.
- provides support to our nursing and midwifery students.
- see the Berkshire library opening hours.