Extended Master's programmes
If you have completed an undergraduate degree and not met the entry criteria for your preferred course, you may qualify for our extended MA/MSc option. It includes two additional modules. They are:
- Advanced study skills
- Critical thinking, analysis and evaluation
To help you get the most out of your studies, English language support is also available on this programme if needed.
Extended Master's programmes start 10 September 2018.
To study an extended MA/MSc programme, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree
- International students need to meet our English language requirements at IELTS 6.5 or above, and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the four individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening).
- We will also consider you for this course with IELTS 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening) – in this case you will need to attend additional English language support classes during your first semester, which will be provided at no additional cost.
Please note that the Extended MA/MSc option must be studied full time.
Extended MA/MSc study options
At present, these are the programmes offering an Extended MA/MSc option:
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Finance and Risk Management
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Civil and Environmental Engineering
- MA Business Administration
- MA Luxury Hospitality Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MA Food Business Management
- MSc Applied Project Management
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MA International Tourism and Aviation Management