Study Skills Summer School 2017
Applications are now closed for the Study Skills Summer School 2017.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about alternative Study Skills opportunities.
Our Study Skills Summer School is the perfect way for University of West London full-time undergraduate applicants to enhance their academic skills before starting in September 2017.
Summer School participants take part in classes which will seek to improve study skills such as academic writing, referencing and critical thinking.
In addition, participants are encouraged to take part in the social activities during the summer school.
Study skills workshops explore:
- how to become a note-taking genius
- importance of time-management
- getting started on assignments
- how to make the most out of the library
Monday 17 July - Wednesday 19 July from 10am-5pm.
FREE. Lunch is provided and we will reimburse reasonable daily public transport travel costs (petrol/mileage is not reimbursed) for participants living in a London borough or in Berkshire.
The Summer School is open to people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
Before you apply for a place, you need to ensure:
- you have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of West London which will be starting in September 2017
- you have been given a 'conditional' or 'unconditional' offer of a place
- you have made (or plan to make) the University of West London your 'firm' choice in the UCAS application process.
Please note that applying for and/or attending the Summer School does not affect your UCAS application, and does not guarantee entry to the University in September.
If you would like to apply, or if your question isn’t answered on this page, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Photos from our last Study Skills Summer School