Apply now for September 2018
Choosing a course
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the University of West London in September 2018?
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that we are now the best modern university in London for graduate employment.
Once you have your final exam results you can apply to the University of West London directly through Clearing.
If you contact us regarding a Clearing place we may be able to tell you straight away if your Clearing application has been successful.
Find out more about how Clearing works or view our Clearing course listings.
Find the course that's right for you using our course finder.
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose the University of West London?
- We are the best modern University in London* (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- No.1 student union in England (National Student Survey, 2017)
- 98% of our graduates are in employment or further education within six months of graduating. (Higher Education Statistics Agency, 2018)
- Five of our courses achieved 100% overall student satisfaction. (National Student Survey, 2017)
- We have invested over £150 million into state-of-the-art facilities and more at the University. Read below for further information.
*Modern universities are defined as higher education institutions that were granted university status in, and subsequent to, 1992. UWL received the rankings listed above when compared to all other modern universities ranked in the guides / surveys cited.
Book onto one of our campus tours for the opportunity to see the excellent facilities at our Ealing site.
Scholarships and bursaries
We offer a range of support to help you fund your course. Find out full details of these scholarships and other available awards
You may also be eligible for a grant or loan to help with the cost of your studies. Find out more about help with funding
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
- Music studios: we were the first all-Steinway school in London with 36 Steinway pianos, including several Grands
- A mock court room so law students can practise mooting and conducting trials in a realistic environment
- Clinical simulation rooms that can be set up to 'mock' a ward environment, GP surgery or home setting
- Design and media studios including two photography studios, two radio studios, a dark room, 3D printing facilities, white screen production studio, pattern cutting room and sewing rooms
- A training restaurant and kitchens run by Hospitality students
- Computing and electronics laboratories
- Architecture and engineering facilities including an architecture studio, concrete testing laboratory and soil and geotechnics laboratory
- Close proximity to the 'Golden Mile' of businesses including multi-national corporations: the university has close links with industry.
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- Help with funding
- Open days and visiting us
- Student life
Get in touch
Applications to all our undergraduate full-time courses can be made through UCAS.
We look forward to hearing from you!