Apply now for September 2019
Choosing a course
Are you thinking about starting a degree course at the University of West London in September 2019?
Our degrees are professionally-focused and connect our graduates to exciting careers so successfully that 98% of our students are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduating.*
Find the course that's right for you using our course finder.
Want to talk to someone about the options available?
- Speak to one of our advisers: 0800 036 8888
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget that the UCAS deadline is coming up on 15 January 2019. Apply now through UCAS
Why choose the University of West London?
- We are ranked as the 50th university nationally by the Guardian University Guide 2019.
- We were shortlisted for the Time Higher Education 2018 University of the Year Award.
- Six of our courses achieved 100% overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2018.
- We have invested over £150 million into state-of-the-art facilities and more at the University. More about our facilities
Come along to one of our open days to see our facilities, find out more about the courses we run and talk to course tutors. Our next undergraduate open days take place on:
- Saturday 30 March 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus
- Wednesday 19 June 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus
- Saturday 6 July 2019, 10am - 3pm, West London campus.
We also run regular campus tours: see available dates and book onto one of our campus tours.
Scholarships and bursaries
We offer a range of support to help you fund your course, including a generous range of bursaries and scholarships.
For example, last year we offered these awards to hundreds of students:
- The Full Time Undergraduate Bursary - a £1,500 bursary to help with the cost of study, accommodation, and transport.
- The Path to Success Scholarship - a £2,000 award for those studying a four-year course with a foundation year.
Our scholarships for those starting a degree in September 2019 will be announced soon. Look out for bursary details
You may also be eligible for a grant or loan to help with the cost of your studies. Find out more about help with funding
We have specialist facilities so you can study your chosen subject in a world-class environment, including:
- The Paul Hamlyn Library, complete with 27" Apple iMacs and self-service technology
- Music studios: we were the first all-Steinway school in London with 36 Steinway pianos, including several Grands
- A mock court room so law students can practise mooting and conducting trials in a realistic environment
- Clinical simulation rooms that can be set up to 'mock' a ward environment, GP surgery or home setting
- Design and media studios including two photography studios, two radio studios, a dark room, 3D printing facilities, white screen production studio, pattern cutting room and sewing rooms
- A training restaurant and kitchens run by Hospitality students
- Computing and electronics laboratories
- Architecture and engineering facilities including an architecture studio, concrete testing laboratory and soil and geotechnics laboratory
- Close proximity to the 'Golden Mile' of businesses including multi-national corporations: the university has close links with industry.
Want to know more? Here is some information about life at UWL and how to make your application:
- How to apply
- Entry requirements
- Help with funding
- Open days and visiting us
- Student life
Get in touch
Applications to all our undergraduate full-time courses can be made through UCAS.
We look forward to hearing from you!