The University of West London is offering a Top-up Bursary to all new Home/EU entrants enrolling in September 2018/January 2019 onto Level 6 of a full-time undergraduate top-up degree.
The scholarship consists of a £2,000 award payable as:
- £1,500 fee reduction at enrolment
- £500 payment on successfully completing the course in the academic year of study
All new Home/EU applicants for entry in September 2018/January 2019 onto Level 6 of a full-time undergraduate top-up degree at the University of West London are automatically eligible and need not apply.
To be eligible, students must:
- enrol on a full-time Level 6 top-up course in September 2018/January 2019 at the University
- hold a formal Level 5 qualification (eg HND. FdA, DipHE) awarded in the academic year prior to entry in a subject area relevant to their chosen course of study
- be undertaking a course for which they are eligible for SLC tuition fees and the fee is £9,250
- not have previously studied at the University of West London.
Payment of award
To receive the fee reduction, students must be registered and have paid fees (via the SLC loan where applicable). Students who do not complete their degree award or withdraw part way through the course will not be eligible for the £500 payment.
The bursary is not available to students studying at one of our partner institutions.