Our Applicant Day is a chance for prospective students to find out more about the University and campus as well as attending subject-specific courses.
We invite applicants for many of our courses to a subject-specific.
Our next Applicant Day will take place on Wednesday 20 February 2019. Thank you to everyone who attended our last Applicant Day on Wednesday 14 February 2018.
If you're unable to attend but you'd like to know more about the University, you can attend one of our Campus Tours. Alternatively, if you would like a more in-depth look into courses and life at UWL then book a place on one of our upcoming Open Days.
Applicant Day courses
Claude Littner Business School
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
London College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Airline and Airport Management
- Aviation Management with Commercial Pilot Licence
- Culinary Arts
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management/International Hotel Management
- Travel and Tourism Management.
London College of Music
- Live Sound Production
- Music Management
- Music Technology
- Performance and Recording.
London School of Film, Media and Design
- Advertising and PR and Media and Communications
- Broadcast and Digital Journalism
- Film Production
- Games, Design and Animation
- Graphic Design
- Visual Effects.
School of Computing and Engineering
- Applied Sound Engineering
- Built Environment (Civil and Environmental Engineering, Architectural Design and Technology, Construction Project Management and Building Surveying)
- Computer Games Technology
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information Technology for Business (ITMB)
- Mathematics and Statistics.
School of Human and Social Science
- Education Studies
- Forensic Science
- Politics and International Relations
School of Law and Criminology
College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare
- Adult Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Health Promotion and Public Health
- Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Operating Department Practice
If you are interested in attending our Applicant Day and are yet to receive an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the course that you are interested in.
The University of West London can provide care leavers with reasonable travel support to Open Day and Applicant Day events. To find out more about this support please visit our web page or contact: email@example.com.