Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare open days
We are delighted that you are interested in studying with the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare. Come along to one of our events to find out about our Nursing and Midwifery courses.
Upcoming open days
- Saturday 3 November 2018, 11am-3pm, Reading campus. Book now.
If you’re thinking about applying for a Nursing or Midwifery course at our Reading campus, and can’t attend our open days, come along to one of our advice sessions instead. You can learn more about the University and everything we have to offer, including:
- our simulation centre
- one-to-one chats with academic staff
- help with personal statements and applications
For courses starting in 2019, please attend:
- Thursday 30 November 2018, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now
- Thursday 10 January 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now
- Thursday 7 February 2019, 3pm-6pm, Reading campus. Book now.
Upcoming undergraduate open days in West London
- Saturday 13 October 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
- Saturday 10 November 2018, 10am-3pm, West London campus. Book now.
Why come to an open day?
Our open days are a great chance for you to find out more about university life.
It gives you the opportunity to find out more about us and:
We look forward to welcoming you.