Why study at the University of West London?
We are the best modern University in London according to the Guardian University Guide 2018
97% of our graduates are in employment or further education within six months of graduating*
UWL is one of the top 10 universities in the UK for graduate employment
Our London location – we are located in West London, one of the UK’s most successful business regions, with excellent transport links - we are 25 minutes from Central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport
We have invested over £100 million in our facilities, including a new campus on our Ealing site to improve students' learning and social experiences. This includes a new library, refurbished Students' Union, new teaching facilities and state-of-the-art studios for the student radio station
University of West London has close links with industry, including national and multi-national organisations. In recent years they have included organisations such as the BBC, Hilton Worldwide, Middlesex Law Society, Hewlett Packard and the Savoy Education Trust.
UWL has achieved the biggest rise in the UK across various university guides - we climbed 38 places in the Guardian University Guide and 37 places in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide respectively
All our Schools have highly qualified staff, who have a wealth of industry experience in their chosen field, and are committed to developing the skills and career aspirations of our students
- The University has a vibrant student community, and all students have the opportunity to get involved with our Students’ Union who have a diverse range of societies
- Quality accommodation is on offer for as little as £152 per week. Our Paragon Student Lets housing option is a one minute walk from our Brentford site and a shuttle bus away from our Ealing site
- We achieved a Silver TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework) award for our high quality peer mentoring, investment in top level resources and implementing a culture that recognises excellent teaching.
Our Schools are world renowned and have first class facilities to help our students get the best out of their studies. See:
- School of Law and Criminology
- London School of Film, Media and Design
- London College of Music
- College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare
- London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Computing and Engineering
- School of Human and Social Sciences
- The Claude Littner Business School