The LLM (Master of Laws) courses
Our LLM (Master of Laws) course at the University is distinct from other London-based masters' degree courses for many reasons.
- specialist LLMs focused on UK, European and International law
- close interaction with course tutors thanks to our excellent staff-to-student ratio
- pre-LLM training to help with your studies
- dedicated lecturers with academic, practical and professional experience relevant to the courses they teach
- guest speakers, including international practitioners, who teach commercial awareness of how law operates in the real world
- the top modern London-based law school according to the Guardian's University Guide 2013
- a fantastic West London location close to parks, cafes and restaurants and only a short tube ride away from Central London.
We're proud to say that students from all over the world come to study with us, often staying to complete their doctoral (PhD) studies.
Take a look below at the LLM courses we offer
LLM International Business and Commercial Law
LLM International Banking and Finance Law
LLM International Investment and Arbitration Law
LLM International Studies in Intellectual Property Law
LLM Legal Practice (Top-up)