Accessing your Library Account
Library users can check their Library Account by logging in to the Library Catalogue. You can do this using the login button on the Library home page.
From your Library Account you can view your record, and renew your loans up to three times. While you are logged into the Catalogue you may also be able to place reservations on selected items. You can also check for any charges you may have incurred, and make a payment online using your debit or credit card.
To login to your Library account you will need:
- Your Library Borrower Number - the number on your UWL ID card beginning with P.
- Your Library PIN number - This is a four digit number that you must generate. If you have not generated a PIN or cannot remember it use the method below.
What if I forget or don't know my PIN?
Follow these instructions to reset or generate a new Library Borrower PIN:
- Visit the Library Catalogue.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Click on the link “Get new PIN”.
- Enter your Library Borrower Number beginning P... from your UWL ID card (e.g. P12345678).
- An email will be sent to your UWL student email account.
- Click on the link in the e-mail and enter a new PIN of your choosing.
Which login/password to use?
Please note the details above are only for accessing your Library borrower account online. If you are not sure which login and password you need to use for which services, please check the table on the e-resources page.