Blackboard is the online home for your studies. On Blackboard you will find:
- module study guides
- learning materials
- grades and feedback from your tutors
- assignment submission areas (including Turnitin)
- online discussions and other learning activities.
Please note that many courses and modules in Blackboard will not become available until the start of term.
Through Blackboard you can also access PebblePad (www.pebblepad.co.uk/uwl), a personal portfolio tool which can be used for recording your achievements and reflecting on what you have learnt. On some modules portfolios will be used as a form of assessment.
Logging on to Blackboard
Log on to Blackboard at http://online.uwl.ac.uk (or via the Portal http://portal.uwl.ac.uk) using your university username and password (the ones you use for the Portal, student email, or university computers).
Blackboard Mobile Learn
There is a mobile app for Blackboard providing easy access to courses including announcements, content, grades and discussions. 'Blackboard Mobile Learn' is available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Help logging on - contact the IT Service Desk:
- telephone: 0300 111 4895 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help using Blackboard, Turnitin and Pebblepad:
- online guides and FAQs for students: www.uwl.ac.uk/blackboard