Our postgraduate courses
A postgraduate degree can enhance your career prospects, setting you apart in today's highly competitive job market.
If you're considering a new career path, it's an opportunity to enhance and build on your current qualifications, and learn new and essential skills, or you may just want to explore your passion and commitment to a particular field of study. Studying a postgraduate degree will increase your network of contacts and help you gain valuable insights into industries that you might not gain from the workplace alone.
For more information about our postgraduate courses, you can
- call us on 0800 036 8888
- complete our enquiry form and one of our academics will contact you to discuss your requirements further
- come to our postgraduate open day on Thursday 17 July 2014, 3pm - 7pm, Ealing site. Book your place now.
Our aim is to inspire you to become a creative professional and connect you to an exciting and rewarding career. We are based in the heart of one of the UK’s most successful business regions offering great opportunities for networking and industry insight. The University has acquired a remarkable reputation for high quality education closely linked to employment with many of our graduates going on to achieve great success within their chosen professions.
- See our full-time postgraduate courses
- See our part-time postgraduate courses
- See all postgraduate courses
- Request a prospectus
- Come to our postgraduate open event on Thursday 17 July 2014
Earn up to 20% more with a postgraduate degree*
* Sutton Trust report. The postgraduate premium-earning potential over a 40 year career period for a Masters degree.