How much you pay for tuition fees depends on whether you are assessed as a home/EU or overseas student.
Find out if you are a home/EU or overseas student.
All new students will be required to complete a fee status assessment, and from this information the University will determine if home/EU or overseas fees are payable.
Students disputing their overseas status will be given an opportunity to provide evidence to support their claim for home fees.
Students disputing fee status will be unable to enrol on any course unless 50% of the total overseas fee for the year is paid on or before enrolment.
To find out how much your course will cost, call us on:
- 0800 036 8888 (from within the UK)
- +44 (0)20 8231 2468 (from overseas).
Please note, fees are paid for each year of study. You will be required to re-enrol and pay fees at the beginning of each academic year. Fees may be subject to an inflationary increase each year.
Find out how to pay your fees below.
Home/EU students must pay:
• Set up a payment plan of three equal instalments due October 2017, February 2018 and May 2018. All payment plans are subject to a £50 administration fee or
• Pay in full at the time of enrolment to receive an early settlement discount. Only one discount/scholarship will be applied per year.
Overseas students must pay:
- 50% of their tuition fee before enrolment
- the remaining 50% of their tuition fee, either:
- at enrolment
- or via a payment plan of three equal instalments
If you pay your tuition fees in full on or before enrolment, you will be entitled to an early payment discount.
An administration fee of £50 will be charged for home and overseas students.
Find out how to pay your fees.
Students must pay their fees in full at enrolment, if they are taking:
- a single module course
- a course lasting less than one academic year
- a course with a fee of £250 or less.
Payments can be made by credit card, debit card. Find out how to pay your fees below.
Home/EU students whose fees are being paid by a sponsor will be required to supply a copy of an official sponsor letter / fee guarantee form before or at the point of enrolment.
Overseas students whose fees are being paid by an overseas sponsor will be unable to enrol onto a course unless the University receives full payment during or before enrolment.
If you are assessed as an overseas fee payer and will be studying a part-time course, please contact our Student Finance department on 020 8280 0283 or e-mail StudentFinance@uwl.ac.uk for details of the fee you will be charged and payment arrangements. Please note: students on a student visa / Tier 4 visa must study on a full-time course.
Fees may be paid:
- online by credit or debit card (not Amex or Diners Club)
- by bank transfer (please ensure all related bank charges are also paid)
- GBP drafts/cheque relating to a domestic UK bank account
- Western Union
If you are paying your fees to the University directly from an overseas bank, please ask the bank to include your name, course and student ID number when making the transaction.
Our bank details are as follows:
- Barclays Bank, 1 Queensmere, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1DT
- Sort Code: 20-78-58
- Account No: 43046931
- Swift Code: BARCGB22
- IBAN: GB60 BARC 2078 5843 0469 31
If your fees are sent directly to the University, you must produce evidence at enrolment that payment has been made into the University’s bank account.
Payment via Western Union
Please note the exchange rate you obtain is guaranteed for 72 hours to give you time to make the payment using your online, telephone or local banking service. You will be notified by email as soon as your payment is received by UWL. This service is also open to students wishing to pay in British Pounds (GBP), including domestic students, also at no cost.
Pay now via Western Union.
University of West London has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Make your payment in over 70 currencies
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Pay by Credit / Debit or E Wallet Solutions
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
- No Transfer fees or charges
- Best Price Guarantee
- Track your payment from start to finish
Please go to uwl.flywire.com to begin the payment process.
How to Pay:
1) Visit uwl.flywire.com and choose your country & the amounts you are paying in GBP
2) Choose your payment method & make your payment to Flywire
3) Enter your details & those of the student you are paying for
4) Track & confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into uwl.flywire.com.
For further information on any of these payment methods, please contact the Student Finance Centre on +44 (0)20 8280 0283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.